Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

0x is the same as $ or putting h in the end.. different ways to tell that theese
numbers are hexadecimal.

different compilers/assemblers use different ways to indicate what number base
the number is in.

//Olle