Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

>> >Doesn't mean you have the right to act intolerant and closed-minded.
>>
>>I wasn't, and wasn't.
>
>Not you!

>> >Sure, you can, but then other people just get angry and
>> >intolerant with _you_.  Treat well, be treated well.  Simple rule.  Why
>> >can't anyone follow it?
>>
>>I don't know.  My ISP and Internic hate me.
>
>Why?

My ISP won't give me a static IP, so I gave myself one (their security
isn't all that good).  Internic said that its impossible for a minor to own
a company and register a domain name so I couldn't change the authoritive
e-mail address...

Its a big long story.  Short version:  My server was down for 5 days and I
lost all e-mail leading up to that.

Grant