Re: TI-H: Shock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Shock

Rosyna wrote:

> That foam rubber stuff and tin foil, also good for a light snack.

And it makes a comfy hat that blocks the government/alien mind
probes.  But seriously folks, on the subject of edible styrofoam,
I once ate almost a whole box of that soy based packing foam.
The novelty value wore off quickly, so I dumped the rest in a
urinal and stood there flushing it for a few minutes, watching
the pellets dissolve.

Hope this helps,

-John

--
"A free cruise, where you had to endure nonstop pain would still
be worth it--well, except for the cruise part." - STiK