Re: TI-H: LED Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: LED Backlight

TI supports asm on the 83,86,89,92+ You can run ASM on all TI  8x
(cept 80) and all 92s but you have to erase the RAM on the not
supported ones/

At approximately 9:04 AM +0100GMT on the day Earth People call
1/31/99, joachim.armbruster@gmx.de declared:

> Maybe that's not the correct mailing list. But can you shortly
> explain this? Is ASM on the TI (especially on my 92 :-) now official
> supported by TI? And in which way? Fargo?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.