Re: TI-H: Link port Software for Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link port Software for Linux

Yay! I found a way to d/l TI-Graphlink linux for the 85. Hope it
works! If anyone else needs it, I think it's
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/unix/.

---Greg Milewski <lordgoat@angelfire.com> wrote:

> heh, i just installed linux 2 days ago and i need to find the tigl
software too...

> as for running stuff off disks and cdroms,
>
> check out /etc/fstab on your linux pc (as root)... you might want to
see if /dev/fd0 and /mnt/cdrom (or /cdrom) isn't set as user... adding
"user" will allow you to access the drive as a normal user.

> on /dev/fd0, you might want to change ext2 to auto, so it can
autodetect what filesystem the disk is using (i.e. ext2, msdos)

> after all that is done, save that file.
>
> "mount /floppy (or /mnt/floppy)" will allow you to access the drive.
 to load a seperate disk (i.e. you removed the disk and put in
another), you must "umount" that same device.

http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/tifiles/ticalc.html
> >Updated at least once a week.
> >"A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!
> >

> Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.angelfire.com

==
__    __
\ \  / /