Re: TI-H: Parallel Port Q's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel Port Q's

In a message dated 1/24/99 8:16:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cyanide_hd@yahoo.com writes:

> Does it really matter if you get a different diode for the parallel
>  port graphlink? Do I really need a resistor?
>  ==
>  __    __
>  \ \  / /
>   \ \/ /
>    \__/isit my Website on TI-85 at: http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/
> tifiles/ticalc.html
>  Updated at least once a week.
>  "A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!
I would presume that the diode listed in the schematics is pretty imporant,
and you can find it at radio shack, before the resistor was added to the
design i've made 2 parallel links for the 83 and they worked fine on 2
different computers, some people reported not being able to get their links to
work right on some computers
-JJS