Re: TI-H: Distrib Co-Ax

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Distrib Co-Ax

Hi again i am sorry for not getting back to you until now but all last week i
had finals and then on top of that my isp's mail server went down over the
weekend!!!

what  you want to do is would involve some complex circuitry, because the
video must be kept intact and the audio must be separated into two channels.
my suggestion is to run it through a stereo vcr that has line level outputs.
but buying one of those may cost just as much as buying a new tv card.

if you need any other advice email me again