Re: TI-H: Speed of da G3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Speed of da G3

> the mod hack?  :)
>
>>VGS 1.0 plus RoD, heh.

No, the thing that lets you install it without the CD is made by RoD,
read the docs if you have it :)

> even bleem on a K6-300 slows down....and an iMac does it fine.  :) (Tekken 3)

Well duh, PSX is risc and the Mac is risc, and the ATI Hardware is
not even really needed, its the libs in the extensions (I wish PC
users understood what extensions (INITs) do) Lalalala. Gimmie ACPLay.
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: