RE: TI-H: Radio switch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Radio switch

Yeah.. the phone company that we're with (Ameritech) has it so you pay
$49.99 a month, no charge for the card, $150 installation, and you get free
unlimited internet from their internet service. Which is ok, since the ISP
I'm with now doesn't support anything over ISDN...

I also did some checking, and they're limiting the downstream to 1.0 mbit,
and the up to 512k... but, hey, that's better than any 56k!!!

-jeff