RE: TI-H: Windows CE / Velo link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Windows CE / Velo link

it is a business thing for me, but I have no idea why my business bought
it... must have
been for my former boss or something, but we get a whole ton of CD's that we
never use.
I have used the MS Visual Studio on my home comp to play around with VB6 and
VC++
a little bit. I haven't done much with it, but I have it at my disposal, as
it will never get used
for my business.