Re: TI-H: Indulge me, Compass for calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Indulge me, Compass for calc

I meant have it show where north was on a cardinal rose

At approximately 11:28 PM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
2/24/99, LuCiDPRoG@aol.com declared:

> In a message dated 2/24/99 10:24:08 PM Central Standard Time,
> rosyna@earthlink.net writes:
>
>> Is there anyone that can/is willing to make a magnetic compass for
>>  the calc specifically the 89? Like have an external magnetic compass
>>  or magnet connected to something that goes in the link port and a
>>  program on the calc shows the coords?
> why not just GPS?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.