Re: TI-H: Linux Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux Software

What kind of sick psycho are you guys? I like your style
(hehehehe.)BTW, since when did floopies have ears?

---Jon Mullen <mullen@electricstoat.com> wrote:

> A Guide To Seducing Your Floppy Drive, by David Norelid.
>
> David Norelid wrote:
>
> > >how do I mount my floppy drive?
> >
> > well, first you have to play some nice, slow music, preferably
some nice
> > Barry White or Al Green. Then you have to romance it with some
expensive
> > wine. Take it to the beach and talk to it. Stick your toungue in
its ear
> > and slowwwly lick around it and work your way down. Caress your
floppy
> > drive's supple breats and trace circles around them with your
toungue.
> > well, you know the rest, go for it. dont do anythng stupid, just
be smooth
> > and trust your instincts.
> >
> > FUZZ
> > David Norelid
> > Fuzz Enterprises Inc.
> > --------------------------
> > Posse in effect, yo
> > --------------------------
> > listen.to/yankovic

<HR>
<u>A Guide To Seducing Your Floppy Drive</u>, by David Norelid.
nice
expensive
ear
floppy
toungue.
smooth

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my moved website on TI-85 at: http://members.xoom.com/eva_inc/index.html
Updated at least once a week.
"God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" -NERV's Q