[Fwd: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?]

-- BEGIN included message

Good Example:  Lexmark WinWriter 150c (Which a salesman  at Future Shop tried
to tell me was a mac printer when I bought ink for it). More Recently more and
more printers are doing all the graphics work on the Computer than in the
printer so this applies to them too  The new Canon 5000 is a Windows Printer as
well (are there drivers for the Mac?)

Dan wrote:

> Winprinters?
>
> At 09:03 PM 2/10/99 EST, you wrote:
> >
> >In a message dated 2/10/99 5:52:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> >adavis@baladyne.com writes:
> >
> >> Perhaps you haven't heard of the 'winmodem'.  There are people out there
> >>  who design things stupidly.
> >>
> >>  -Adam
> >>
> >>  Alex wrote:
> >>  >