Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

Grant Stockly informed:
> You live where ever 'se' comes from,

Thanks! I never noticed! thought I lived in the USA where the world is (*irony*)
btw.. .se is Sweden (if you know where that is. If not, check on a "world map"
that includes more than North America)

>Lot of other tech mumbo jumbo, so everyone should bow down to the mighty
>Grant

Yea.. it's a lot to think of. fortunatly, a lot of companies give away stuff for
free and other stuff you can find in junk.
(I don't think I have build even 1 think with entirely new parts)
And what makes this simpler is that you don't need to send audio or extremely
high speed data. So you can use quite a simple modulation.

We'll se where this will go..

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: