Re: TI-H: IR Link Compatibility and programming equivilents

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Giles Pollock wrote:

> both the processor it the trs-80 and the ti-83 are Z80 chips, im not
> sure about the Z80 in the trs-80's programming but it can perform the
> same equations and the syntax is almost the same as the ti-83 uses a
> diferent form of basic.

I don't know anything about the tsr-80 but i understood that it used a z80 chip.
it is still a long way to go before you can run programs written for tsr-80 on
ti83..  Your english is a bit strange so I don't really know what you mean with
"diferent form of basic" the basic has nothing to do with this.
My point is that it is _much_ more than the processor that makes the system
called a computer. (my examples with Atari, early Amiga, and early Mac..  all
uses the same processor)
ofcourse.. with some special software you can probably run it to.. (I think
someone on this list mantioned that possibility) and that is not strange..
there is software to run Mac-proggies on your Amiga too..

//Olle