Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

Hey, did I say something that the 68HC is the only thing on the board?
There's a way more on the board making the 68HC able to control up to
64 I/O lines + one serial. I'm not using your "stupid gay TI-hub thing".
I actually used this board design for my robot but it's can be used
for a TI network without any problem.

Milagro

 Alexander Liemen

 EMail: alexander.liemen@gmx.net