Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

A 68HC is in no way an I/O chruncher.  I could do better with a 4pin PIC
with afew shift reigsters...  Sad...

Take a look at www.scenix.com.

You're off track on the number of TI's.  If designed correctly all the
links can and would share the same freq.

I've tried to do it the way you are (with the stupid gay TI-hub thing) and
it is a complete waste of money.

I2C over packet type radio is the best solution.