Re: TI-H: Re: y2k[increasingly off topic] Now discussing the Simpsons so

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: y2k[increasingly off topic] Now discussing the Simpsons somehow...

Speaking of Rev. Lovejoy, I heard that the woman who does the voice of
Helen Lovejoy, Maude Flanders, and some others, is leaving the Simpsons.
Those characters will slowly fade out of existence.  Anyone else hear
about this?

-Noah