RE: TI-H: Re: y2k[increasingly off topic]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: y2k[increasingly off topic]

For crying out loud I was kidding.  The tenth of a cent the gas station
charged has always pissed me off.  Humor helps people to stop complaining.

Brenden McNeil
Microsoft Certified Professional
A+ Certified Service Technician
bmcneil@delanet.com