Re: TI-H: Re: y2k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: y2k

im going to be on the net when my clocks tick over and when everyone elses
clocks tick over so i can laugh at them when nothing happens, my 486 is
compliant til 2108... a strange date but still...

I know real paranoids who are stockpiling water... even if the computers
controlling the water supply did go down, they could be reset and updated
within days, and all it controls is the water level in the towers, so it
wouldnt matter for a few days anyway...

jeff dezur wrote:

> Now's a great time to send out those mailers selling custom built, "I
> survived Y2K" computers so when those 2 billion windows computers die, they
> pick up your ad first... you can make a fortune off them. :)
>
> -jeff d
> jeffd@wwnet.net
> P.S. I've already sent mine... :) went out today...

Follow-Ups: References: