Re: TI-H: Re: Dumping new AMS with homemade cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Dumping new AMS with homemade cable

When h4X0r stops his joking, goto his site at http://h4x0r.n3.net/ to d/l
the old .tibs and look at the offset check them.  i upgraded so i don't
have the .tibs anymore and i can't d/l them.
sorry,
Rob Smith