Re: TI-H: has anybody...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: has anybody...

get 2 link cables, cut one in half, cut the outer lair of the first and
strip off a little of the casing of the other wires, now just splice, note,
it doesn't work with file sending, unless you have a switch on the send
wires of 2 of the 3 calcs. it provides some interesting mutiplayer games of
tetris :)