Re: TI-H: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

I think you take out the AAA batteries (or just one) and hold down both
")" and "-" while you put the battery back in.  (Could they have chosen
any more awkward keys?)  Keep holding them until the screen comes up.
Oh, and that's a negative sign not a minus.

-Noah