Re: TI-H: Re: Dumping new AMS with homemade cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Dumping new AMS with homemade cable

> it's at dba's webpage, or on ticalc.org/archives/89/asm/misc/au3.00 or
> au2.00

Ahhh, now i'm ALMOST there. I got the archiver installed (v3.00), and in the
AU-menu I only get option 1 thru 5. NOT the two send and recieve FLB
options. In the docs it says "Temporary delayed", but whats this? I even
tried waiting for it to show in the display.

I tried just sending the modified .tib-file with the sendflsh-program, and
my TI-89 starts recieving for 20-30 seconds or so, and then displays
"waiting to recieve". From here on it just hangs (have to pull out the
batteries to restart). Mean while, the computer counts from 1 to 64, then
starts counting all over again from 1 to 64 (it's when it restarts counting
that my calc starts waiting/hanging)

Did I mention that I'm kinda new at this? :)

And thanks for all your help so far.

/Morten

Follow-Ups: References: