Re: TI-H: Stuff For IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Stuff For IR Link

ok, i found plans for a irlink and it has drivers and stuff, any idea where
i can buy the stuff i need. the addy
is:http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a9501901/irlink/index.htm

the list of parts i need is:
1   Standart PIC+socket. <needs to be programed>
1   Resonator.
1   SFH506-30
2   SFH415-U
1   PCB
11  Resistors <i can get from radio shack>
3   Capacitors <same as above>
1   LM2931 voltage regulator
2   Diodes <sames>
1   LED <same>
1   2 way DIL switch. <same>
1   2.5 mm socket.

thanks

At 01:50 PM 9/16/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Whoops.  Suggestion withdrawn. :P  Could still be done, but a royal pain in
>the ass.
>
>--nick
>

>Nick Foster / Bistromath / zaphod@coe.neu.edu
>KeyID 2048/1024 0x663CB446
>6CAF FFD4 F9BA 64BA ECF9  032E 7402 3886 663C B446

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---