TI-H: Linking PIC to TI-89 project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Linking PIC to TI-89 project

Hi all,
I've decided to change the way I'm going about this whole thing. Seeing as I
cant seem to get the TI ROM calls for linking to work I have decided to make
my own....

This will involve more work in the 89 ASM side of things but should yield a
faster link protocol although possibly not as reliable, I'll have to see.
The protocol I suggest is one similar to that used by some IC's. You have a
clock and a data line, each time the clock line goes low (or high depending
on how I do it) a bit is read off the data line. This allows fast and long
transfers. I'll see how I go.

Wesley