Re: TI-H: MAS 3507D (MP3 Decoder)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MAS 3507D (MP3 Decoder)

Wouldn't you need something to decode of that sampling rate? The most
I know of is 48kHz and 96kHz has four times the quality as that
(according to Casady & Greene) 24-bit? Per second?

At approximately 1:19 AM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
8/10/99, Grant Stockly declared:

>Well, lets see...  its 24bit and has a sampling rate of 96KHz.  :)
>
>The MAS3507D is 'bombing'.  :)

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: