ELKS: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ELKS: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ

>From: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
>> >From: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
>that.
>> >
>> >Well, duh, he couldn't very well have been a CHRISTian, now could he?
>>
>> I got a PC ISA card to play SG-Goodbye.mp3  Its totally flat sounding
>> because PCs emit more rm than my 5watt FM station...but...  :)
>>
>> I think I'm going to experiment with some active analog filters for the
>> sound.  There supposed to be good.
>
>Yeah, I like bowling too.

I don't like the SG (Spice Girls).  My SHARC 21065L deserves better.  :(

I'm thinking of porting BSD to the SHARC btw...

Also, the elks project could be fit into the SRAM of the calcs.  All we
need to do is throw some external ram on and write a new md (memory disk)
driver...

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: