Re: TI-H: Web server Q

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Web server Q

::blush::
It has it, all right - I just didn't know what it was called (directory
browsing).  I remember that the web-enabled mail at my school used to come
up with "directory browsing not allowed" message, so I turned it off
thinking that it was some dangerous security hazard.  I think I'll be OK
now. :)  At least till next time.

----Original Message Follows----
 >1) I already have PWS and don't have to download anything.
 >2) I tried Apache before and found it somewhat difficult to use.  Does
 >Apache have this functionality I asked about?  Because if not, I'll be
right
 >back where I started.

What you asked for is an EXTREMELY basic part of a www server.  I'm
surprized the MS peronal www server doesn't have it.  Macintosh Web Sharing
does.

Here, why don't you download apache and we'll help you configure it?  :)

Grant