Re: TI-H: Current thread

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Current thread

Well, I've just posted a message in their general newsgroup asking for a
hardware newsgroup.  I may email them directly later.  It seems to me that if
those of us who want to keep the place strictly on topic go there, and let
others use this list (which is a little easier to use since it only requires
email) then we might not need a moderator.  It is a simple thing to set up a
moderator later if we find we need one.  I would be able to read the group
weekdays, and could moderate if needed.  It would depend on the acz folk anyway.

-Adam

Javier wrote:

> Do you know the ACZ guys?? Would you have time to moderate a list??
> Bye
> Javier

Follow-Ups: References: