Re: TI-H: Current thread

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Current thread

The problem with a list with a moderator is the moderator has to see each
message before it is sent.  A newsgroup with a moderator would be much more
efficient.  The mod could delete OT threads and messages, but could also leave
for a day w/o upsetting people.

Perhaps the folks at acz.org would set up another newsgroup for us, and let one
or two of us moderate it.

-Adam