Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I know I'm going to regret this...

found one problem with it though... why does it take up so extremly much memory?
it grabbes 117K of conventional ram..   4dos takes 4k..  maybe it workes better
with its own kernel...

//Olle

Olle Hedman wrote:

> Grant Stockly wrote:
> > >Isn't it then a problem to run it with win95?
> > I've never tried, because I don't care for win95.  :)
>
> > >When I run win95, I dont like the shell command.com provides so I use 4dos
> > >instead.
> > This is a command.com and OS replacement
>
> I tried to run the command.com from FreeDOS under w95..  worked perfectly!
> I'll try to use it for a while, and see how I like it.
> Had one very big plus..  it was the first shell for DOS I've seen that has
> "real" tabcompletion..
> that is, completes as far as it can, and then if you tab again, shows a list..
> all others has some strange version where you have to tab throug all that
> matches.. very bad..
> If it has coloring too, I think this is my new shell for dos :)
>
> //Olle

Follow-Ups: References: