Re: TI-H: Re: Fwd: FW: Colorado

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Fwd: FW: Colorado

> ALL text © 1999 Shallome Inc.

Excuse me, but it is illegal to call your company a corporation (ie, the
name includes Inc.) without actually being a corporation.  The process to
become a corporation is lengthy and requires a fee payed to your state.  I
would like to see your articles of corporation please, to verify your
corporation status.  If you have no such document, you could be charged with
fraud by listing your company name as you have.  Your copyrights are also
invalid and void.

So, please, send me a copy of your articles of corporation, as is my right
to see.  The Articles of Corporation must be official, with the Seal of your
state on it, placed there by the Secretary of State of your state.

Please mail this document to:
Jonathan Kaus
W5786 Hwy M
Coleman, WI    54112