Re: TI-H: person making mac link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: person making mac link

>Its common knowlege to BSD/mac programmers...  I'm pretty sure youll find
>what you need in ioctl
>
>Grant
>
>>>Pin 7 isn't dead.  Its GPi.

>>where did you find that? and how can you read it? ive looked thru the
>>device manager and serial drivers and cant find anything on that.  any help
>>would be appreciated

i found info on GPi... i wont be able to use it. id need another output....

maybe i could use TxD for the output...

anyway, i only found information on reading GPi's status on the modem and
printer ports

id like to support any serial ports, not just modem and printer ports
do you have any info on reading GPi on any serial driver? not just
modem/printer ports?

btw... i have come up with a design that i think will work with my daul
serial port plan.  see if you think it will work or if you see a problem
with it

it seems to work so far, i'm going to start trying to communicate with the
calc tommarow

pepsi@chicagonet.net

      ----T1-----
      E    B    C