Re: TI-H: Re: Fwd: FW: Colorado

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Fwd: FW: Colorado

Respectable? I sort by nothing with Eudora. I saw it. I need to find
out why every time I reply to an email here, my computers speaks the
email address.

I helped Apple wreck a nice beach.
I helped Apple recognize speech.

I want that shirt.

At approximately 9:28 PM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
4/22/99, Grant Stockly declared:

>Hey, I found it.  The date on his computer is 3/4/99.
>
>Using a respectable e-mail reader, you wouldn't even have seen his
>message.  :)

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: