Re: TI-H: TI-85 ROM bug??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 ROM bug??

From: Rosyna <rosyna@earthlink.net>

>order of operations is SUPPOSED to take everything on the left of the
>-> first, THEN the the stuff on the right.

Thats what I expected, but evidence demonstrates otherwise.

Try doing -1+1 C > F, you get the wrong answer, it appears to
do the conversion on the number directly to the left of the conversion
symbol first, then evaluate the rest of the equation.

"For best results: Wash in cold water separately, hang dry and iron with
warm iron. For not so good results: Drag behind car through puddles,
blow-dry on roofrack."                              -- Instructions on a
                                                       Korean-made shirt