Re: TI-H: Bad TI $4 serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Bad TI $4 serial link

I took a wire spool from radio shack's three conductor phone wire, cut it in
half, then took some heavy fencing line and connected an alligator clip to
it, then connected the other end to the half of the spool.  The spool acts
as a stand and the clip holds the parts for me when I'm soldering.  You
could also use something else for the base such as a square of cardboard, a
bowl, a piece of wood, or anything else.

SNIP>>
>and now I can't do anything to it without some kind of
>a stand to put the link on when soldering.
>        Markus Räty
>(markus.raty@usa.net)

<<END SNIP