Re: TI-H: Mac Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Mac Link

From: Dan <danti@applecyber.dyndns.com>
>The three wires are Data (red), Clock (white), and ground... it is
>serial... so if you wanna make a link... do some research... actually, lots
>of it...

The names Data and Clock are misleading, they would be more
properly called "1" and "0", due to the way the TI uses them for
transfering data.  Who came up with 'Data' and 'Clock' anyway?

Regarless of their names, all you really need to do is make sure
that you get the red, white and bare wires hooked up to the right
places on your link circuitry.  Some of the diagrams call them
"Data" and "Clock", others simply refer to them as Red and White.

Is that all the info you needed, or do you need to know how
the TI transfers information?

-DK