Re: TI-H: Linux link software. (Sex, money, drugs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software. (Sex, money, drugs)

Wanna send me the installer for 8.6b6?  I would absolutely love it if
you would (ftp access: bmak.res.cmu.edu user: rosyna pass:tih there
is a folder called MacOS 8.6 drop that you can upload into) - thanks
if you'll do this.

>Get with the times, Grant. MacOS 8.6b6 is available and QT 4.0b18 is
>available. I like beta software, it is incredibly stable (I am not
>kidding, on a mac beta software is often exceptionally stable.)
>
>At approximately 10:49 PM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
>4/9/99, Grant Stockly declared:
>
>>There is a reason why I can't use a stock Win95 config for more than 6
>>hours, and MacS 8.5b7c4 for days in a row without segmentation errors (the
>>kernel I'm using doesn't fully support my Micropolis).
>
>---
>I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and
>to the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
>indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

                                                                __
|    - Brandon May -        \  \                       |      / /  \
| mailto:bbm@andrew.cmu.edu \  \         \\|//         |    / / /\ \ \

Follow-Ups: References: