Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

David Knaack wrote:

> From: Ryan Pogge <pogge@shore.intercom.net>
> >well,
> > *asumeing* that Public opinion is such.... (and I am not
> > familiar with the exact laws of amsterdam, but I would
> >think that it would
> >not be legal in pulic places like returaunts, and office
> >buildings?
>
> Its legal anywhere, but out of respect for other people
> pot smoking is generally only done at home and in
> coffee shops.  While its legal to light up anywhere its
> generally not done.

It's not really leagal in amsterdam either.. it is just a policy from the police
to not prosecute the use of it.

And about this tobacco <-> MJ thing you are discussing.. I dont really
understand why you think it would affect it at all? Smoking tobacco and smoking
pot has absolutely nothing in common..

//Olle