RE: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Linux link software.

Windows 95 is a big piece of turd.  Win98 is a bigger piece of turd with
perfume sprayed on it.  Right now I spend using a big piece of turd.  I can
not wait until school is out so I can get my Linux box running.
						Gearry

BTW: I have recently become very disgruntled with my decision two years ago
to buy a Windows CE device.  It is the only thing tying me to windows, and
that sucks.  Not to mention that I can only program for it if I use a
Microsoft IDE.  Grrrr.  All I really want is a Palm Pilot in the H/PC format
(I love my little keyboard).