RE: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Linux link software.

If anybody does find that place please post the URL so I can maybe port it
to Windows CE so I can get as close to Microsoft as possible. Long live
Windows CE - the best portable OS!

Sorry about this stupid crap but half the posts to this lists are dumb
fights anyway.

But I am serious about posting the URL and porting it to CE.

Eilon Lipton

Follow-Ups: References: