Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

lets look at exactly what you said:

Ok ill respond with the following... I'm sure grant will
come up with a
more intelectual way of bashing on you , ya moron.

MOTHER FSCKER

	look ,at what you wrote down next to the "69 ring a bell" comment.  who does
this fit more?

At college level, physics its mostly calculus 2 and calculus
3
so suck it bitch.  69 does ring a bell though.... hmm....
leme try to remember....
oh yea that was your mother and I last friday night.

wait, didn't i say when we were fighting a few weeks ago my mother was dead?
i think i did!  bad memory?

and you still make no sense... even if you use AA instead of
AAA
YOU DON'T NEED A DC ADAPTER,  you have no idea what you
are talking about.

	No, you have no idea what you are talking about.  the DC adapter is for use
with the wall socket, the AA adapter does not use a DC adapter, I never said
that it did.  go ahead and check.  please stop trying to change what i say,
this is the third time!  read before you write!

--snip--
didn't i mention that the top was a AA battery adapter?  oh
and another
> thing, the AA adapter does not give your calc more power,
that would
> overload the circutry, instead it allows you to use AA
battery's rather
> than AAA
--snip

this paragraph is so uterly dumb, what are you "adapting" to
DC?
do you have some wierd AA batterys that produce an
alternateing currrent?
damn thats phat bro.....

	Nowhere in that paragraph does it say a word about DC.  it just uses AA
batteries rather the AAA.  so it is called an adapter since it adapts the
calculator to use AA batteries!  red before you write, that's number 4 of
changing what i say...

--snip--
"?  oh and another
> thing, the AA adapter does not give your calc more power,
that would
> overload the circutry"
--snip--
you some kind of rocket scientist?
ooohhhh "more power" ... here is a question for you
how much more power would  4 AA batteries give to the calc
versus 4 AAA batteries?

you wouldent want to "overload the circuitry" so you may
just wana do
that calculation for us.

	This is getting funny!  if you looked, it uses 2 AA batteries.  also take a
look at the voltage on AAA batteries and AA batteries.  AAA have a voltage of
1.5, AA have 1.5 too!   ooohhh look at that! same voltage!

> i know that, at of such, the AC adapter adapts the AC
current to DC.
> Oh, yes and your little gay friend over there, ryan, why
does he say
> that he only joined the list to talk to you?  sounds like
you two are a
> little close...  69 ring a bell?  bet it does.
> didn't i mention that the top was a AA battery adapter?
oh and another
> thing, the AA adapter does not give your calc more power,
that would
> overload the circutry, instead it allows you to use AA
battery's rather
> than AAA.  learn to read and understand more carefully
before talking
> (or typing in this case).
>
> you also learn about physics in SCIENCE not MATH!  also i
don't have to
> take a physics class to learn voltage equations, they call
that class
> GENERAL SCIENCE.  when you get to highschool, you'll
understand.  or
> seeing the way you act, not.  now don't quote only haf of
my sentance
> again to alter what i say...
>
> now why don't you just reply to this claiming how wrong
and stupid i am
> then we end this.  you may not have better things to do in
your pointles
> life, but i do.

this really is going to be my last reply to this...  have fun with your gay
friend grant!  and you did say you were his friend and that you just joined
the list to talk to him...

Follow-Ups: References: