Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: wanting to 'soup up' my 86

i know that, at of such, the AC adapter adapts the AC current to DC.
Oh, yes and your little gay friend over there, ryan, why does he say
that he only joined the list to talk to you?  sounds like you two are a
little close...  69 ring a bell?  bet it does.
didn't i mention that the top was a AA battery adapter?  oh and another
thing, the AA adapter does not give your calc more power, that would
overload the circutry, instead it allows you to use AA battery's rather
than AAA.  learn to read and understand more carefully before talking
(or typing in this case).

you also learn about physics in SCIENCE not MATH!  also i don't have to
take a physics class to learn voltage equations, they call that class
GENERAL SCIENCE.  when you get to highschool, you'll understand.  or
seeing the way you act, not.  now don't quote only haf of my sentance
again to alter what i say...

now why don't you just reply to this claiming how wrong and stupid i am
then we end this.  you may not have better things to do in your pointles
life, but i do.

i say you respond within 10 minutes
Grant Stockly wrote:

> >grant:  please handle this one.
> >:)
> >

> >> well i can tell you 2 won't shut up until i give you a
> >link to prove that it
> >> is possible.  well this is from the rich files, the top is
> >a AA adapter,
> >> scroll down to the bottom, that is where the AC adapter is
> >(i was wrong about
> >> it being a DC adapter, it should be an AC adapter :)
>
> GAY..
>
> Once you get through Algebra or what ever you are in, take a physics class
> and learn about voltage equations, ect.
>
> The thing at the top is just a seocnd set of batteries so you can have more
> power on time.
>
> The thing at the bottom is an AC step down transformer AFTER being rectified.
>
> If you were to put AC directly into your calc, it wouldn't turn on.

Follow-Ups: References: