Re: TI-H: Broken I/O port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Broken I/O port

I have looked through the Radio Shack catalog for a 2.5mm (or 3/32 inch) 3 conductor
port. Unfortunately, they do not have it.  Send it back to Texas Instruments with a
fancy, "sincere sounding" letter asking for a replacement.  That's what I did, and it
only took about 2 weeks for it to come back.  You most likely get a refurbished model
(i.e. i sent one w/ ROM version 1.3 and I got one w/ ROM version 1.2 and it has an R
stamped on the back.)  It's the best way to go, because it is a pain trying to desolder
that port and resolder a new port on that thing.  Don't try it, because TI might not
replace it if you do.

Follow-Ups: References: