Re: TI-H: empeg player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: empeg player

you are so godamn elusive.
don't gime that babysit crap!
dude I knew about mp3kit.com for months.,... didnt know it
was your design...
and its been backprdered for 3 months so dont gime that
selling kits stuff
either!

ok, Im not yelling.... Im just saying...say what you mean!
hehe well I guess you can do what you want actualy.

well good luck... hope u make some big $$$$$$
=]

> Do I have to babysit everyone here?  We have been selling
kits for 3 months
> now.
>
> :\
>
> Grant
>
> And its much less than $300.  More like $99 for a kit.
>
> >I see.
> >why didnt you just say so in the begining....jeez.
> >

> >> I just get paid a bunch selling it to other companies.
> >Once I sell it, I
> >> can't post it.
> >>
> >> if you want a kit, go to www.mp3kits.com.  I'm working
> >with Richard to
> >> provide the player.  I'm also writing software for the
> >2165 Analog DSP for
> >> a $15 complete hard drive / flash based player.  Can't
be
> >beat.

all
screen