Re: TI-H: empeg player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: empeg player

>Thatks... I think =]
>jason is already almost done writeing the code...
>although I think he already had most of it writen
>for a data logger from a few years back....
>(think thats why he wants to use a uP too?!

I'm working on another one right this second.,  I'll post pictures after I
get back from my eye doctor thing (my mom said I have to go...).

>well the one thing that sucks bout 68k is that I gota
>buy or build an expensive EPROM burner, damnit =[

Or you could build an eeprom emulator out of sram and a few other junk
parts.  There are plans on the net for them.

Game boy programmers use them all the time.

>well I wish you good luck in selling the ACPlay,
>maybee you could update you webpage with a
>simple "ACPlay no longer to be released"?
>or would that cause too many E-mails?

Its already sold, to a few companies.  One is tnc.www.com and the other I
can't mention.

I'm in the process of moving the site to the BSD box and updating all of
the www pages.  I'm also getting a real URL, instad of all the apple junk.

Follow-Ups: References: