Re: TI-H: Trackball/joystick with your TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Trackball/joystick with your TI

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:49:41 -0700 (PDT) Mike Bandsmer <mbandsme@UVic.CA>
writes:

>Ok, the next question... are there any programs out there which make
>use
>of your joystick?
Yes, I have adjusted input routines of several programs to use it and am
working on several more.  I also had a guy helping me with ti-85 games.
I lost interest for a while with the all the warz goin on but I will get
my page up monday.
~Larry C

See it all at the one-stop simulator addon site
Simulator CyberWorld
http://simcyberworld.simplenet.com

Email:
Text Messages:  Larry1492@juno.com
Files:  GPL.SCW@MailExcite.Com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]