TI-H: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!!!! HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!!!! HELP!

I have two problems with my TI-86.

1)  When opening the case to turbo it the screwdriver cut the y-axis display
ribbon in half so #i only have 1/2 a working display.  All the webpages said
be careful of this when soldering but none mentioned when opening the case!
They say it is irreplacable but there must be a way!  If not then can I buy
the top board as this would be easy to replace.

2)After being turboed the calc works much faster ( but with 1/2 display!).
Trouble is I am having trouble useing the parallel link which worked fine
before.  Is this because of the turboing or maybe something to do with the
display?

Justin.
justin18@geocities.com