Re: TI-H: Networking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Networking

SHIVANJJS@aol.com (SHIVANJJS@aol.com) wrote:

>i have 2 modems and 2 phone lines, running windows 95, can i have 2 people
>call me up and create a network, play 3 player quake without the Internet

Unless you can find some way to do this with 3-way calling it's not
possible.  Think about it for a moment.  With a direct connection the
person calls you with their computer and you answer, or vice versa.  It's
just like caling someone and talking to them on the phone.  Normally when
someone calls you and you answer another person cannot call in and talk
at the same time with the other two people.

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit